This 12th annual compilation represents my favorite music from the year just passed. You’ll not only find tracks you may like, but also artists you might not otherwise hear. I encourage you to check out their other work…this sampling is just the tip of the iceberg of their respective talents.
Every year I dedicate this compilation to someone who’s made a major mark on my life in the past year. This year it’s dedicated to Indy & Buster, the two dogs I adopted when my partner moved in with me this year. Those who know me well are surprised that I’m allowing dogs to live in my space (as I was at first). But their loyalty and unconditional love have won me over, and they’ve taught me a lesson (or ten) along the way.
I hope you enjoy this year’s collection. Thanks, as always, for listening and for your support. Happy New Year… and best wishes for 2016!
A WINTERY MIX 2015
- I Know Where I’ve Been – Glee Cast (featuring Alex Newell)
- Once I Was Loved – Melody Gardot
- Down Here – Shelby Lynne
- Your Name – Liam Gerard (featuring Johanna Mathews)
- 24 Frames – Jason Isbell
- Talk me Down – Troye Sivan
- Ghost Town – Adam Lambert
- Fight Song – Rachel Platten
- What I Did for Love – David Guetta (featuring Emeli Sandé)
- Head in the Clouds – Shamir
- Get Your Love – Leo Kalyan
- BurnItUp! – Janet (featuring Missy Elliott)
- Drive You Home – Sam Feldt & The Him (featuring The Donnies The Amys)
- Déjà vu – Giorgio Moroder (featuring Sia)
- Nervous – X Ambassadors
- Love me Like you Do (Cosmic Dawn Radio Edit) – Ellie Goulding